Features Of Wood Used In All Our Wood Doors And Furniture Products
Our Exclusive range of Hard wood raw material are sourced from Tanzania , Ghana , Indonesia, Myanmar and Malaysia, to name few, to provide you with its own unique elegant appeal, colour and texture to satisfy your preference.
Elegance of a finished product reflects the science, the creative craftsmanship and dedicated involvement behind its . At TTD, every aspect, be it collection of timber, chemical treatment, sizing, drying of timber for stability etc is a very general quality benchmark process.
Essentially every timber species is assessed on basic criteria’s pertaining to its natural peculiarity, for instance:
1.Air – Dry density,
2.Shrinkage %age and
• 100% Seasoned- wood used is 100% seasoned in our own wood seasoning plant.
• Fully Chemically Treated- Our treatment plant prepares the wood with all the chemicals required for production.
• Termite Resistant- A Life Long Warranty Justify the anti-termite nature of the wood
• Weather Resistant- the wood used is not damaged in any weather conditions.
Variety of timbers used in our products:-
1. Teak wood of various origins like Myanmar, Tanzania, Ivory Coast & Ghana etc.
2. Hard wood from Malaysia like Red Meranti, Merbau, Balau, Kapur & Kempass etc.
3. Pine wood of different origin
4. Indian origin wood like Sal Wood, Sheesham Wood & Mango Wood etc.